Ts & Cs: BREWING EXPERIENCE AT MALT SHOVEL BREWERY
Lion Pty Ltd collects your personal information (name, date of birth, address, contact numbers and email) via Facebook when you enter this promotion for the purposes of your entry into the promotion.
If we do not collect your personal information via Facebook, you will not be able to submit a valid entry into the promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this personal information to third parties, including local lottery authorities, for the sole purpose of processing and conducting this promotion.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. The competition commences at 11:00 EST on 22/09/2017 and closes at 23:59 EST on 01/10/2017 (“Competition Period”). Entries received after 23:59 EST on 01/10/2017 will not be accepted.
4. To enter, participants must do the following during the Competition Period:
a) be a current Facebook subscriber and log onto the MoCU Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/MoCUaustralia;
b) locate the promotional post for the competition and access the online entry form for the promotion;
c) fully complete the online entry form by providing your full name, date of birth, postcode, email address and contact number and submitting an answer in 25 words or less to the Entry Question ("Tell us in 25 words or less what is the first question you would ask our head brewer Haydon”) during the Competition Period; and
d) consent to receive marketing communications from MoCU and submit by 23.59 EDT on 01/10/2017.
5. Limit applies of one (1) entry per person.
6. This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner(s). All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on originality of the cultural experience that celebrates Australia’s modern society. The best 2 entries, as determined by the judges, will each receive a Prize.
7. Judging will take place at 12:00 EST on 03/10/2017 at 68 York St. Sydney NSW. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
8. Prize consists of a money can’t buy brewing experience at the Malt Shovel Brewery in Sydney (RRP up to $5,000). Prize includes:
a. If the winner is not a resident of New South Wales, return economy flights from the winner nearest capital city to Sydney and one (1) nights’ accommodation at a 4 star hotel in Sydney for the winner and (1) friend (who must be over the age of 18). Trip must be taken between 16/10/2017 and 20/10/2017;
b. a guided brewery tour of the Malt Shovel Brewery for two (2) people with the head brewer of Malt Shovel Brewery (Haydon Morgan) where you can learn how to brew a beer in a 5000 Litre brewhouse (RRP $200); and
c. Create a beer label design (for winner only) to apply it to 8 x beer Growlers to fill, keep and share with your mates (limited at 1 design only) ($RRP $500); and
d. A beer and food matching dining experience at the Malt Shovel Brewery for the winner and 1 friend valued at $250.
If the winner is a resident in NSW, no accommodation or airfares will be provided.
All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. All other ancillary costs including but not limited to, taxes (excluding GST), meals, drinks, transfers (except as detailed above) and any and all other expenses are the responsibility of the winner.
9. Winners will be announced at 12:00 EST on 05/10/2017 by the Promoter on the MoCU Facebook page. Winner(s) must then send a private Facebook message to the MoCU Facebook page before 23:59 (EST) on 10/10/17 in order accept the prize.
10. If any prize remains unclaimed in accordance with clause 9. or is otherwise forfeited despite the Promoter making all reasonable efforts to notify the winner, the Promoter may deem any winner as ineligible to receive the prize. In that event, the Promoter will reconvene the judges on 09:00 EST on 11/10/17 at the same time and place as the first judging in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes. The next most original entry, the discretion of the judges, will be deemed the replacement winner.
Any replacement winner will be announced on the MoCU Facebook page. Replacement winner must then send a private Facebook message to the MoCU Facebook page in order to accept the prize by 09:00 EST on 13/10/17.
11. Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches, Facebook glitches or technical malfunctions. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the competition.
13. If any prize or any element of a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a prize or element of a prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. Winners will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize or element of a prize has been substituted at equal or greater value.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this competition. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with this competition.
15. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
16. In participating in this competition entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant acknowledges that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, and to the extent permitted by law, releases Facebook from any and all liability in relation to this competition. Any queries, comments or complaints about this competition must be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook.
17. Facebook entries will be deemed accepted at the time of transmission if all mandatory fields are completed. In any dispute relating to whether entries have been received or not will be determined by the Promoter, whose decision is final. Any entry that contains content that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to be incomplete, inaccurate, underage, erroneous, ineligible, offensive, misleading, inappropriate or incomprehensible will be deemed invalid, as well as any entry that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person, corporation or entity. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Entrants acknowledge that all content posted on Facebook must be in accordance with Facebook terms (http://www.facebook.com/terms.php).
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter publishing their name and/or associated entry on the Promoter's website and associated social media pages including Facebook.
19. Entrants agree that the Promoter has a royalty free, perpetual licence to use, reproduce, edit, communicate to the public, and adapt all material provided to the Promoter as part of the competition (including entry comments on the Facebook competition post), on or in connection with any media. Winner/s agree to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this arrangement as a precondition to being awarded their prize. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry.
20. Entrants further warrant and agree that:
a. they will not submit any Content that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, politically incorrect, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, racist, ageist, sexist, objectionable with respect to religion, origin or gender, unsuitable for persons under the age of 18 years, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
b. all of the Content has been personally created by them, and does not breach any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights of any third party;
c. they have full authority to grant the Promoter the rights referred to in these Terms & Conditions; and
d. they will indemnify the Promoter against all loss, damage and liabilities arising from a breach of any of the warranties in these Terms & Conditions.
21. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, determine whether any of the Content will be posted or remain posted on its websites. The Promoter reserves the right to vet or remove Content from its websites at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion (including if properly notified that such Content infringes any third party intellectual property rights). Notwithstanding any decision by the Promoter to post any of the Content on its websites, the terms and warranties set out in these Terms & Conditions continue to apply.
22. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcoholic beverage prize if it would breach any relevant laws, codes or policies including those of the relevant liquor licensee relating to the responsible service of alcohol. The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol.
23. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image, entry, and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
25. The Promoter is Lion – Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd (ABN 13 008 596 370) of Level 7, 68 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000.